Domestic Violence Advocacy Program DV is a non-residential domestic violence program licensed through NYS Division of Criminal Justice Servicesprovides victi. It provides victims of domestic violence and their children with comprehensive services.
- Domestic Violence Victim Safety Planning/Counseling
- Legal & Resource Advocacy
- Transportation and Accompaniment
- Support Groups
- Counseling/Crisis Intervention
- Hotline Monday-Friday from 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
- Available for educational presentations and speaking engagements.
DV Director, 664-8322 ext 314
DV Legal Advocate, 664-8322 ext 303
DV, Resource Advocates, 664-8322 ext 312 and 310
DV HOTLINE - 664-4008 M-F 9-5 p.m. ONLY