Domestic Violence Advocacy Programa non-residential domestic violence program licensed through NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services provides victims of domestic violence and their children with comprehensive services.
- Domestic Violence Victim Safety Planning/Counseling
- Legal & Resource Advocacy
- Transportation & Accompaniment
- Support Groups (Both adult and children)
- Counseling/Crisis Intervention
- Hotline Monday-Friday from 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
- Available for educational presentations and speaking engagements
Jill Hyde, DV Legal Advocate, 664-8322 ext 303
Naomi Baker, DV Victim Advocate, 664-8322 ext 310
Jennifer Johnston, DV Victim Advocate, 664-8322 ext 312
DV HOTLINE - 664-4008 M-F 9-5 p.m.
Charity Golf Tournament at Fairways of Halfmoon August 15th to benefit Victims of Domestic Violence, Saratoga County. Look under tab What's Going On for more information.
Thank you Stewart's
Stewarts Holiday Match has graciously donated to the $5,500 Mechanicville Area Community Centers Domestic Violence program which will help children of domestic violence be able to go to camp for the summer. Thank you Stewart's!!!