Elder Care Services provides free support services and programs for area seniors designed to help seniors “age in place gracefully” through education and socialization.
- Educational, enrichment, health & social programs
- Case management & counseling services
- Caregivers support & coordination of respite services
- Computer, quilting, exercise and arthritis classes.
- Services also offered onsite at Mechanicville Housing Authority .
The Elder Care Services Program is funded in part by a Naturally Occuring Retirement Community (NORC) Grant through the NYS Office of Aging to provide on-site coordination of services for seniors whom are living in certain housing administered by the Mechanicville Housing Authority.
Beverly Custer, Elder Care Program Director - 664-8322 ext 313