Child Care Aides needed - for our SACC and WSLC Programs:
Must be 18 years and older and have some experience working with children.
Part time hours - split shifts
Whistle Stop Learning Center Positions:
Lead Teacher in 3/4 year old room and toddler room. Aides in working with children from 18 months to 4 years old.
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood / Child Development / or a related field, or Child Development Associate Credential
- Previous childcare experience, minimum one year
- Toddler applicants need an additional 1 year of specific training in toddler care
- Flexible with hours (we are open from 6:45 am to 6 pm)
- At least 18 years of age
- Passion for children, education and community
Hours- varies from week to week
If interested please call MaryAlice Hollenbeck at 664-3412.