Community Advocacy, Referral, & Education (CARE)provides area residents with comprehensive family support services including:
- Human Service Information & Referral and Case Management
- School Supply assistance
- Thanksgiving & Holiday Food & Toy Assistance
- Financial assistance for rent and utilities
- CA$H (Creating Assets, Savings and Hope) Lead Agency for Saratoga County
- VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) –FREE Tax returns prepared for households with income of $40000 or less.
- Family Development Services – works long term with families on goal setting and establishing a healthy interdependency with the community at large
Food Pantry - Tues 11-1 p.m.
Thurs 5:30-7:30 p.m.