Facility Use Fee Schedule
- The gym is available to rent to non-profit organizations and/or special interest groups for a fee of $125.00 for up to six hours.
- There is an additional $50.00 refundable security deposit for the space
- For Recreational use there is a fee of $15.00 an hour
- For other activities, the fee will be determined by the Executive Director of the Center based on the type of activity
MACSC Sponsored Activities:
- Recreational Open Gym for Adults: $5.00 per person
- Other activities such as kids night, dances and workshops the price will be TBD
For-Profit, Private Groups and Businesses:
- Special Events like dances - $225.00 per event for up to six hours. There is an additional $50.00 refundable security deposit for the space
- Recreational use will be charged as $30.00 an hour
- One-Time Activities such as birthday parties will be charged $40.00 per hour plus a $50.00 refundable security deposit
- Non-profit organizations or special interest groups: $5.00 per hour
- For-profit, private individuals or groups including local businesses: $25.00 per hour
*Regardless of any fees charged, a $20.00 deposit will be charged for the electronic key fob device.
- The lobby of the Center is available free of charge to community and non-profit groups and organizations.
The Mechanicville Area Community Services Center, Inc. reserves the right to amend any fee structure and/or agreement based on the organization and facility use requests. Fee structures may be adjusted to reflect in-kind services based upon mutual agreements between the organization and/or its affiliates and the Mechanicville Area Community Services Center, Inc. Organizations may petition the Board to waive building usage fees in exchange for providing an active member for the Center’s Board of Directors. Each Board member may only represent one organization with waived fees.