School Age Child Care
School Age Child Care (SACC)
MACSC accepts applications for before- and after- school activities prior to sessions. Please call the Center for application schedules.
Sessions are conducted before and after school, and during vacations, holidays, snow
closings and half days
We provide NYS Office of Children and Family Services Licensed caretakers for 5–12 year old children. A wrap-around Summer Program is offered for 10 weeks.
SACC 2017-2018 School Age Application
School Age Child Care Application and SACC Food Reimbursement Letter to households and Income Eligibility
- Opens before school from 6:45-8:30 am and after school until 6:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Hoosic Valley is open from 2:00-6:00 pm.
- Homework help Monday through Thursday
- Healthysnack time daily
- $60.00 per week before school care
- $75.00 per week after school
- $95.00 for before and after
- Daily rates also available.
- Discounts for enrollment in both morning and afternoon, as well as second and third children.
Marianne Sgambati, SACC Program Director, 664-8322 ext 309
Priscilla Izzo, SACC Assistant Director, 664-8322